How to use MMSSTV
These tutorials are designed to help hams make
the greatest use of their MMSSTV software.
Credit to WB9KMW for the tutorials
- Create Cool Text for Your MMSSTV Presentation
- Adding a Note in the MMSSTV Template
- Adding Multiple, Wrapped Lines to Your Template
- Adding an Image or Picture into the MMSSTV Template
- Loading One or More Pictures into an MMSSTV Template
- Ways to Transfer Pictures Between Computers
- Creating an SSTV Mosaic Template
- Making a Colored Template Mask
- Making a Color Bar in Your Template
- A Survey of SSTV Templates
- Getting Your Rx & Tx Slant Straight
- Communicating with Colors
- Playing Notes/Tones Before Transmitting
- Templates for JASTA & 15 Meter Dash Contests
- Creating a JASTA Contest Log
- Creating a 15 Meter Dash Contest Log
- How to Log with MMSSTV
- How to Give an SSTV Signal Report
- Using SSTV Cams for Propagation and Relay Purposes
- Using WB9KMW 10M Beacon & Simplex Repeater
- How to Set Up an SSTV Beacon/Repeater
- How to Set Up an SSTV cam
- How to Post an SSTV Cam Image After Transmitting
- How to Post an SSTV Cam Image Without Transmitting
tHANK YOU FOR ALL THE WORK YOU PUT INTO THE MMSSTV GUIDE. IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET A FULL COPY OF YOUR GUIDE IN PDF FORMAT?
The author of the original article was Larry WB9KMW posted here by John VK3HJQ
Here is Larry’s website: http://www.wb9kmw.com/WB9KMW/index.html
I also did a search and found this link to a PDF download to one of his MMSSTV articles.
Hope that helps.